June 9, 2015

Different Hats

As you can see from the time lapse since my last post, I don't blog well.  Or at all.  I have things to say, anecdotes about nature, my (lack of) grace in nature, photography, and so on, but every time I sit down to write something I draw a blank.  I want to sound witty, smart, and thoughtful, but what comes out is disjointed and forced.  The pressure I put on myself to present insightful nuggets of truth has left me with nothing to say.  For those of you that know me, it is a rare day when I have nothing to say!

I have decided to lighten up and give this blogging thing a try...again.  This time I will write about whatever I want.  You see, I am not just a photographer.  I like to hike, love the sound of birds (and like feeding them in my backyard), I work out from time to time and am currently trying yoga.  There is more to my life than the pursuit of a beautiful photograph, so it would make sense that I could blog about more than photography.  Let's see how this goes, shall we?
Thanks for reading.